UA-60701407-50 Love Handles Suck - Golden Daily Scoop

May 11, 2013

Love Handles Suck

Much to my surprise, my eagerly anticipated car ride last night ended up at the dreaded vets. 

Ummm, what are we doing here??? 

I feel fine, my ears are clean, my coat is shiny and my breath and teeth are pristine! I am the epitome of health! 

A checkup? There is nothing else I can think of that needs checking....until the vet coaxed me up on the damn scale. 

Holy Wowza!!! 

Ok so I gained "several" pounds and the two things that dad thought were my hips were actually love handles!!!

How humiliating!!!! 

All I could do was hide behind moms leg as the vet lectured mom and dad about properly measuring my food. 


I am officially on a diet and it officially sucks!!! If they had a weight watchers for dogs I'd probably be on it, that's how anal mom is about my portions now. 

On the bright side, we will be taking many more walks - longer walks and I will be milking them for all they are worth! 

p.s. mom did this blog post on her smartphone so if it looks lousy forgive me and blame her! 

3 comments:

  1. My KID Brother Ernie the Blubber Butt got that bad news two months ago.... Maybe you two could start walking together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More to love ;-)

    BUT, green beans ROKHK!

    I don't need them but when Angel Khousin Merdie spent time at Khamp Khyra, Mom and I would give her green beans to supplement her kibble - and I INSISTED I get some too!

    Seriously, a khup of beans khan replace a khup of kibble -

    Woo will be svelte in NO time!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Of khourse, if woo khome to Khamp Khyra, I'll get woo on the walking plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo diets are awful

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...